This post is a wiki, and working groups are open. So if you are or would like to be part of a working group, write down your name.
Admin & Outreach
- Checking email account regularly
- Answering emails or redirecting them to other working groups
- Updating “waiting list” in spreadsheet order
Members: Steph? , Sean, Leon
- Contacting new participants, onboarding them and adding them to the database. Keeping the database updated.
- Sorting out the rota
- Confirming shifts in advance and providing rota support for last minute changes (cancellations, etc.)
- Maintenance of the forum, email and other digital platforms used by Cooperation Birmingham
- Work with other working groups in implementing solutions that might improve processes (e.g. app for participants coordination)
Logistics & Processes
Members: Sergio, Dylan
- Coordinate operations on a daily basis (current participants coordination)
- Create and improve processes that allow operations to run smoothly on a daily basis
- Work out a logistics plan for potential expansion, including interaction between different operations
- Manage budget and make payments derived from our operations
- Develop plan for funds raising according to the needs and principles of Cooperation Birmingham
Communication & Social Media
Members: Mani, Kaeden
- Keep the social media up to date and use them to support other working groups when needed (e.g. need for participants, fundraising campaign, …)
- Keep participants mailing group updated and send emails regularly with information about meetings, decisions, etc.