Tech volunteers wanted

Heya, it has mostly been me doing tech support for this operation. If there’s anyone else out there is good with smartphones and computers and isn’t already doing anything, please post here.

What we need

• People available to support volunteers with general tech issues
  • People able to help backroom get setup with the SIP virtual number
  • People who are willing to help support the potential new ordering platform we will use call CoopCycle

None of this stuff is particularly technical. It just requires gaining familiarity with our workflow quickly and the patience to support volunteers who might not have tech skills.

2 Likes

I will continue to try and helped with me limited means but definitely welcome other people helping out :slight_smile:
One small edit needed to the front page is to put the facebook, twitter and insta right high up on the landing page so that people can easily follow us.

One small edit needed to the front page is to put the facebook, twitter and insta right high up on the landing page so that people can easily follow us.

Ok not the thread for that. I’m literally asking for more volunteers to help due to workload and you’re adding more tasks to my list :wink:

1 Like

Hi Leo. I can help with spreadsheets etc but other tech stuff? Not sure. I love tec stuff and can learn fairly quickly so am willing to have a go.
Happy to discuss the need over the phone.
Cheers,
Mo

1 Like

@Carlos we were talking about this. Take a look at it :smiley:

Thanks @Nina !

Could we maybe have a Tech category in the forum? I have some ideas regarding tech that I would like to discuss but maybe it would be too much noise to do so in the same thread? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like