Proposal: CoopBrumFest - vote

As promised, an opportunity to vote on this proposal: Coop BrumFest! Proposal to host a festival in Sept. We hope to finalise the decision at our meeting on 31 January, so this is a chance for people to have their say if they can’t make the meeting.

Specifically, the vote is on whether the Coop Brum banner/name can be used for the festival - the festival itself goes ahead regardless.

Any further questions or comments on the proposal are best made on the original post linked above.

  • Yes, the festival should be under the Coop Brum banner
  • No, the festival should not be under the Coop Brum banner

0 voters