Attendees: Amelia, Leo, Nina, Sergio,
- Continuing solidarity kitchen
- Asylum Seeker Solidarity
- Paul's plan
- Costs: kitchen, ingredients, ...
- Newsletter, social media and website
Continuing solidarity kitchen
Asylum Seeker Solidarity
Working towards some plans but lockdown has changed things a bit. Cafe as social/organising space during lockdown as long as there are careful procdeures. Pontential for long term organising. - Leo
- Need to talk to the chefs - Nina
- Ask questions to Olly about conditions and logistic details and a possible donation - Sergio
- Then we can make a decision
- Coversation needs to happen
- Possible unintentional lack of transparency
- Request a specific meeting - Leo
Costs: kitchen, ingredients, ... now £180/day -Nina
- Kitchen £50/day + £20utilities + £10 for?
- Ingredients $80-100/meal
- Logistics expenses claim?
- What is the deal with fairshare
Newsletter, social media and website
- Add black lives matter newsletter to the blog
- Update current times
- Current newsletter printing - Nina
- Social media - Sergio
- Post an update on the GoFundMe
- Update website
- Finish newsletter
- Updates on Social Media.
- Contact Paul
- Contact FairShare