Sean, Sophie and I have had a couple of meetings to discuss ways of making the meetings better attended and more effective at making decisions/prompting action.
We would like to propose two changes to take place as a priority:
- scale the meeting frequency down to every other week, in the hopes that people will be better able to attend regularly
- Have a forum post, including an agenda document, for each meeting in advance so that we have an idea what we plan to discuss. This is so people don’t miss discussions that they would be interested in.
If these proposals are accepted, that means that after tomorrow, the next meeting would be scheduled for Sunday 20 December.
Please let us know what you think.
I’m going to try to put a poll below - wish me luck.
- I’m in favour of both proposals
- I’m against both proposals
- I’m in favour of proposal 1 but against proposal 2
- I’m in favour of proposal 2 but against proposal 1