Labour party sunday seminar 26th

Hey,

Just to let people know Mumit from the Labour Party has gotten in contact with me to see if I can do a 5 min slot on one of the West Mids region educational zoom calls to talk about the project and do a plug for volunteers and donations etc. It’s on the 26th of April. Hopefully people are ok with me doing that and if there are any questions about content / how we want to be represented etc we can have a think about them on this thread.

When the invite goes up I’ll send it round - I think the whole thing is about stuff going on in the west midlands.

2 Likes

Hey Sean, I think it’s a good idea. These type of things will increase our public presence. I’m ok with you doing it. And it’s probably a good idea having a thought on what we want to say closer to the date, as things keep changing very rapidly…

1 Like

This is happening now - think people / labour members etc are welcome to join the zoom call - just started https://www.facebook.com/events/232111087996685/?notif_t=plan_reminder&notif_id=1587902324340594